PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS ARE NOT AVAILABLE
- Reservations can be made at least 2 days in advance.
- The visiting hours, to be able to watch the dairy production live, are at 8 and 9 in the morning. For any delays of more than 15 minutes, the guided tour cannot be guaranteed.
- Please let us know any lactose intolerances in the notes: we will include only suitable products in the tasting.
- Groups can have a maximum of 2 non-paying companions. Guided Tours for children from 6 to 11 years old at €10. Guided tours for children under 6 years old are free.
- Guided tours for Disabled people at €10
- Only small dogs are allowed and will only be able to enter the Dairy in special carriers or strollers.
- Access for the guide dogs is obviously accepted.
- Cancellations, withdrawal or requests to change the booking date must be communicated via email to [email protected] at least 7 days before the event to get a full refund. Otherwise, the refund will be lost.
PLEASE COMMUNICATE ANY DELAYS by calling +39 388 823 1628
How to reach us without a car: it is necessary to book a taxi
For all other info, write an email to: [email protected]